Surfboard - Keyboard
People ask you how to increase the font size in Internet Explorer?
"Oh, well, go to View>Text size and pick one between Largest and Smallest."
Here's another way:
- Resize Text Size IE
- Hold down CTRL key and move the wheel on the mouse.
The page text will enlarge or shrink.
Here are some others from Penn State University
- Quick jump to Web Site IE
- Type just the Internet domain name in the URL Address field and hold down CTRL+ENTER keys.
This will fill in www as the machine name and add .com
- Presentation Mode IE
- Select the F11 function key to enter Presentation mode (full screen).
Select the F11 function key to toggle back.
- Page forward and back IE
- Hold down SHIFT key and move the wheel on the mouse.
This will page forward or backward through the pages selected.
- Page scroll using mouse wheel button IE
- Push down on the mouse wheel button and slide the whole mouse up and down.
This will page up and down the screen.
- Open a New IE Window with One Click
- Hold down SHIFT and click on the link.
A new IE browser window will appear.
- Page forward and back using arrow keys IE
- Hold ALT button and use the arrow keys to page forward and back.
- Get to Your Favorites with Keyboard Shortcut IE
- Enter CTRL+I will bring up your left pane favorites.
Enter CTRL+I will make it disappear
Enter CTRL+B to organize your favorites
Duke Paoa Kahanamoku (1890-1968) is called the Father of Modern Surfing. There were others before him, such as George Freeth, who died in 1919, but Duke is the most widely known.
See all Topics